- Fan: If you could work with any artist dead or alive, who would you work with?
- Tegan: Alive? Sara!
- Audience: Awwww!
- Sara: Oh, that's such a tough question. It's such a tough question becau-
- Tegan: It's not tough! Just answer, "Tegan!" Moving on!
“I chased a New York City police officer into the street, into traffic a couple months ago because he called somebody a ‘homo’ or ‘faggot’ and was making the “weak wrist” thing. I was just like, “Are you fucking kidding me? We’re in fucking NEW YORK CITY. Are you fucking kidding me? You’re a fucking POLICE OFFICER! He scurried like a mouse out into the middle of the street. I took my cell phone out, I was taking pictures of him. I was like, “I’m getting your badge number! I’m fucking reporting you!!” My parents were standing on the side of the street and were like *stands awkwardly*. So, rage helps.” —
Tegan and Sara talking about the Get Along album artwork
- Sara: It's really strange because there's something about the way I saw it the first time in my mind that even when I'm looking at it I still think that I look like I'm wearing some kind of crown or, like, a hair piece.
- Tegan: So some subtle imagery that implied that maybe- you're my king.
- Sara: I am your king.